My entry into the world of bitcoin mining will be defined as an experiment. As I still know next to nothing about the subject, I assume that the boundaries and objectives of this experiment will change a lot. But for the time being, I am starting based on the following assumptions:
- I will probably lose real-life money & damage equipment
- I will most likely lose crypto currency due to bad advice, fraud or sheer incompetence
- I will certainly make bad long term decisions about buying/keeping/selling coins
However I have promised myself I will not blame bitcoins for this.
My initial set of objectives:
- Investigate different ways & means of mining for coins and find the one I am most comfortable with;
- Make sure that my power bills are paid from any profit I make on a monthly basis
I am a small business owner from Bulgaria. I have been tinkering with personal computers ever since I was a kid. I feel enchanted by Bitcoin technology; last time I felt this excited was some 23 years ago when I first started surfing the internet using a 28.8k modem.